As a producer and line-producer, and under my company name May Day Creates I work with independent dance and theatre artists, presenting work at some of Ireland’s major theatres and arts festivals.
Current & recent productions
- SOUP by Headonbody – Chapel Royal, Dublin Castle. Dublin Fringe Festival (World Premier) 2019
- Tipperary Dance Platform 2019 Assistant Producer
- A Different Wolf by Junk Ensemble – Cork Opera House at Cork Midsummer Festival 2019
- MERLIN Iseli-Chiodi Dance Company – Project Arts Centre & Irish Tour 2019
- TURF by Rowan Tolley Company, Irish Tour Winter 2018 Shorelines Festival, 2017, Galway Theatre Festival 2016
- Soldier Still by Junk Ensemble – Irish Tour 2018, Dublin Fringe & Belfast International Arts Festival 2017. Winner of Best Design Award at Dublin Fringe Festival. Nominated for Best Ensemble Award.
- The Bystander by Junk Ensemble, Dublin Theatre Festival 2018
- AFTER by Liv O’Donoghue, Dublin Fringe Festival 2018 – Nominated for Best Design Award at Dublin Fringe Festival.
- Running + Walking in the Phoenix Park by Martin Sharry, Dublin Fringe Festival 2018
- Dolores by Junk Ensemble Dublin Dance Festival, 2018
- Playboyz by Martin Sharry, Dublin Theatre Festival 2017
- Enthroned by Jenny Macdonald, New York International Fringe Festival, First Fortnight Festival, 2016
- OIl + Water Cathy Coughlan/HAVOC, RUA RED Galleries South County Dublin, 2016
- Charolais by Noni Stapleton, Tiger Dublin Fringe Festival, 2014
Rowan Tolley Company www.rowantolley.co.uk
Junk Ensemble www.junkensemble.com
Liv O’Donoghue www.livodonoghue.com
Martin Sharry Art www.martinsharry.com
Cathy Coughlan www.cathycoughlan.com
Jenny Macdonald www.enthroned.info
Noni Stapleton www.nonistapletonactress.wordpress.com